Join AAA Group Travel & South Florida PBS On A Rail Trip With Rocky Mountaineer
The Canadian Rocky Mountains are one of the world’s most stunning sights and to really experience them, it takes a luxurious Rocky Mountaineer all-daylight rail journey weaving through the heart of the range. Rocky Mountaineer's award-winning service, breathtaking scenery and delicious cuisine will make your travel experience truly unforgettable.
8 days, 7 nights
Canadian Rockies Rail Adventure from $4,599 per guest, GoldLeaf Service
Sept. 22, 2018 - Sept. 29, 2018
Included In Your Trip
• 2 days onboard Rocky Mountaineer's Gold Leaf service
• 12 Meals: 7 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 3 dinners
• 7 nights hotel accommodation
• Capilano Suspension Bridge and Grouse Mountain
• Icefields Parkway Tour, including Ice Explorer
• Yoho National Park Tour and Banff Gondola
• Panoramic Helicopter and Calgary Tower
• Airport/Rail station transfers and luggage handling and more....